Saturday, March 1, 2008

Update...

A Fairy Godmother from Crochetville made the beautiful hot pink hook case for me and included handmade stitch markers and 3 crochet hooks. What a wonderful surprise it was!
Then my Secret Pal sent me a box of goodies the other day, and here I am wearing the beret she made! The other things are coasters, dishcloths and a gorgeous creation out of thread! She's been so sweet to me with her emails, notes and the gifts...

I also made this pink 8 inch square...directions available if anyone wants them.















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooh, that means I'm off the hook (no pun intended) for a hook case! I was gonna make one, but they are not my fave thing to make...I'm glad I stopped by your blog!
I'm so glad you like your beret. I'm gonna have to find a summery beret for me, since we don't get a lot of cold weather down here.